Bar & Waiting Staff
Salary: Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
Bar & Waiting Staff
Do you love good food, delivering great service and being part of a team who works together to make the guest happy? Great! We are recruiting for Bar & Waiting Staff to join us at the Old Bank of England.
The Old Bank of England is known for offering uncompromised service, standards and style. The Old Bank of England offers world beers and interesting wines alongside freshly prepared contemporary food and daily changing specials. As Bar & Waiting Staff you will help us deliver this guest experience by working on the bar and floor, whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why The Old Bank of England as Bar & Waiting Staff?
the Old Bank of England are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’
- Achievable bonus scheme.
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
Full training will be given – so if you think you're the right person to join our friendly team then please apply today!