Chef de Partie
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour (Depending no experience)
Contact Hours: Full-Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
Chef de Partie
Are you looking to work within a great team, serving a classic pub menu, within a Company who trains and develops their kitchen teams? Great! We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to work closely alongside our fantastic Kitchen Manager and his team.
The Old Bank of England is currently open for lunch and dinner. We focus on fresh food, wine, craft beers and classic cocktails from around the world. We try to do the simple things exceptionally well, striving to exceed expectations, whenever possible. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why McMullen’s as a Chef de Partie?
The Old Bank of England is part of the McMullen family who believe in making decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure our guests return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
- Taking lead & responsibility in the absence of the Kitchen Manager
The right person will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential however further training and development will be given in house and also in our Development Kitchen in Hertford. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.