Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress
Salary: Up to £8.26 per hour (Depending on experience)
Contact Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Live In/Out: Live Out
Full Time / Part Time Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress
Do you love working in a busy environment, where standards and service are paramount to every guest leaving happy? Great! We are recruiting for a full time / part time Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress to join us at The Old Bank of England, London.
The Old Bank of England is known for offering uncompromised service, standards and style. The Old Bank of England offers world beers and interesting wines alongside freshly prepared contemporary food and daily changing specials. As part of our team you will help us deliver this guest experience by working on the bar and floor, whilst having fun and being an important part of our friendly team.
Why join the team at the Old Bank of England as a Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress?
The Old Bank of England is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number•
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of a Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
Full training will be given – so if you think you're the right person to join our friendly team then please apply today!